1⁄2 Cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
1 - 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (about 1 Tbsp., or use 1 tsp. ground ginger)
3 Medium cloves garlic, crushed
1 Cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 Tsp. ground coriander
2 - 5-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 Medium tomato, sliced
1. Mix mint, ginger, and garlic together in a food processor. Add yogurt and coriander. Blend.
2. Place chicken in a bowl and pour mixture on top. Marinate 1 hour, turning once during this time.
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and place chicken and marinade on sheet.
5. Broil chicken about 5 inches from the heat source for 5 minutes per side or as long as is necessary to cook through.
6. Garnish with sliced tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts: Servings 2. Serving size 1/2 recipe: 270 calories; 4 grams fat; 88 mg. cholesterol; 195 mg. sodium; 17 grams carbohydrate; 40 grams protein.